- The root of black ginger has antiplasmodial, anti-inflammatory, and adaptogenic activity.
- Black ginger also has an anti-allergy and antioxidant activity.
- Anti-fungal and anti micro bacterial activity are also properties possessed by black ginger.
- Black ginger is famous for its benefits to improve erectile function.
- Black ginger can also be used to increase sperm density.
- Using black ginger for stroke prevention is also done by doctors in Thailand.
- Helps lower blood glucose levels and improve blood flow is one of the benefits of black ginger.
- Another benefit of black ginger is to reduce triglycerides
- You can also rely on black ginger to help with gastric ulcers.
How to Consume:
- Simply take them with water with or without food.
Ask a doctor if it is safe for you to use this product if you have: a bleeding or blood clotting disorder; pregnant or breasfeeding